Friday, December 14, 2012

Sick to my stomach. I should be happy...

My car was recovered on yesterday....

I got a call from the police station around 4:15pm yesterday. They found my car. I was happy and sad at the same time.  YAY, they found my car.  yay, they found my evil car. I was nervous. The officer stated that there was no damage to the vehicle. I got there and I didn't see my car....

I saw a black car with tinted windows.

This was not my car. My car was not hoodified with tinted windows!

Then I looked inside....Oh, yeah it was my car.

WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY CAR??

All of my stuff was gone, but it was my car, now with horrible, horrible tinted windows. It was still dirty with the bird poop on it, but it was my car.

I didn't have the keys....actually I had no keys at all because the spare keys that I had was in my car, in my bag....UGH!!!  I should be happy right, I now have a car.  Right, I have a car, but now I have all the problems that come with it again, plus, the cost of getting new keys and NEW LICENSE PLATES. They stole my plates and put stolen temporary plates on my car.  WOW!!

The officer told me that they found my car because the driver was not wearing a seat belt so as the officer was driving past, they did a u-turn, the driver saw the officer u-turn and decided to flee. The driver turned the corner, quickly parked the car in a resident's driveway and fled the scene along with the other 3 people who were in the car. They caught the 3 passengers, but not the driver....

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...