Saturday, December 1, 2012

I Will Survive!!!

I had a meeting with my boss...who also happens to my my pastor's wife...who also happens to be a prophetess....who I really respect....Not just because she's a prophetess, but because she is a very wise, sound, stable person.

We were having a staff meeting and I told her that a lot of people have been asking about GED classes, so I said we can offer them in January. I expected her to say that was fine, but addition she said this....

"You may not agree with this or not, but you need to charge them,to attend the class."

I'm not gonna say whether I agree with her instruction or not, but I will say that my emotions started doing flips and flops and turns. I began to feel a lot of pressure.

The first thing that came into my mind was Queen "Pressure pushing down on me..."

   

But, I had to change my tune....Why am I pressured? God has gifted me. I know how to work hard to make this work. If I charge, I'm gonna be the BEST teacher!!! I'm gonna help a lot of people by the grace of God.


So, instead of Pressure...I now feel like this....

   

I'm excited!!!!  In addition to surviving I will thrive and be the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...