Monday, December 31, 2012

Not Gonna Fight It

I get a text from Mister, "Not drinking and I still love you."

He was basically making reference to the other day when he texted that he loved me. My initial response was, "are you drunk?" He confessed that he had been drinking, but that wasn't the reason for him telling me. Of course I think the alcohol had a little bit to do with it, also I think it was a bit of the holiday season. It can bring out a little melancholy spirit for those of us who are "lonely" and he had told me before that he was lonely. I caught a little bit of the "bah humbug" bug myself, but I got over it and had an okay Christmas. Now the New Year is here in about an hour and a half....so I texted him back that he made me SMILE. In which he replied, "You have a beautiful smile. Wish I could see it." So, I facebooked him a pic of me smiling. It wasn't the best pic espcially since my hair was all over, but my smile was cute. I then deleted it. I hope he didn't download it. So, while chatting with him, I decided I was gonna clean...actually, I was gonna clean earlier, but I was too lazy.

While cleaning I turned on my "sad love songs" playlist on youtube. Actually, I took all the sad sad ones out and just listened to love songs and a few other "pick me up" songs. For some reason my playlist got stuck on Ledisi Bravo.

It just played over and over and over and over. I wanted it to go on and play Daley Alone Together, but it kept playing Bravo. Finally, I just let it play. Apparently, now is not the time to be sad about love, I need to "celebrate." So that's what I'm gonna do. I'm not gonna be sad because I don't have anyone. I gonna go into the new year happy. If I stay up or not, I'm gonna be happy.  So, I'm not gonna fight the happiness. I'm just gonna let it play.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...