Wednesday, December 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Poop

Ack....my poop is green. I have NO IDEA why?? I at haven't eaten green veggies, food dyed green, or anything else green. As a matter of fact, I had onion rings, sausage and eggs yesterday. Yet, this morning I wiped and saw the bright green tinge on the toilet paper. I was shocked at first.  I just ate lunch and again, green tinge. Not dark brownish green, but green green. I racked my brain to remember what I ate and I remembered that I took some vitamins and airborne yesterday. As a matter of fact, I took a lot of vitamins:

D3, Cod Liver Oil, Calcium, Hair, Nails, Skin vitamins, B12 and an airborne tablet on yesterday. Maybe I'm taking too many vitamins. Especially D3.....

I'm gonna cut out the vitamins for a few days to see if that is the issue.

I feel fine....just scared of the GREEN POOP.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...