Friday, December 28, 2012

At the Mercy of the Court

I went to the courthouse to see who was suiing me. It's my bank that owns my car loan. I guess they sent me a letter in the mail, but because I don't get mail where I live, I never received it. They are suing me for the balance of my car and for their attorney fees of $500. They opened the case on November 26. I have since spoken to the bank manager twice and he has never mentioned it. As a matter of fact, I just got off the phone with him because my plan was to make a payment today. Why didn't he tell me he was suing me? WOW!! So, I wrote him a letter explaing my situation--being homeless, not having work, no health insurance, etc. I'm $63,000 in debt. And I NEED my crappy car to do my job. What am I gonna do if I don't have a car? I can't do my job. So I won't have a job. I'm gonna show up at court on Wednesday and let them know my situation. My goal is to have my car paid off by the end of February. That's if I pay about $500 per paycheck. I do'nt know what else to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...