Monday, December 31, 2012

Excitement

I was trying to post this entry using my new Smart Phone--the AT&T Fusion, but for some reason it wouldn't let me, so I went to work to get my laptop.....

But yesterday I was so excited about the new year. I've been bummed out lately--my car being stolen along with my laptop and other stuff, being sued, having no money, blah, blah, blah....and I wasn't ready for the new year. I was feeling down about the new year coming, but yesterday, my spirit changed. I'm sure it was God because I couldn't manufacture those emotions and now I'm ready. I'm not down anymore. I'm broke, but happy to close this year out. So, I couldn't post about my excitement, but I needed to tell somebody, so I texted Mister to tell him.

Yes, I've been chatting/texting with him lately. I'm not so happy about that, but I have been. The other day he texted me to tell me he loved me. I called him to tell him that I loved him too. No, I'm not gonna get with him. I'm not even IN LOVE with him, but I do love him.

Anyway, tomorrow is the new year and I thank God for making it this far. I'm going to take charge of my life and stay focused in 2013. It can only get better!!

*Post Script* I'm even more excited now because I just checked my bank account and I have enough money to get me some sparkling cider to toast in the New Year!!  THANKS YOU, JESUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...