Thursday, December 20, 2012

No Poop Today

Yesterday was green poop. Today, no poop at all. What is going on with me? I'm sure it was the gigantic bowl of mac and cheese that I had at the restaurant party yesterday. She did say it was a lot, but I didn't think it was that much until I got it. And then it wasn't even good. I made mac and cheese for thanksgiving that was way better (and my thanksgiving mac and cheese was not all that great.) I had it put into a to go box and when I got home yesterday, I added lots and lots of cheese. They seem to have the same problem as me...not enough cheese in the rue. But, mine was better, especially since I didn't have to pay $8 for one bowl.  Now, I'm on a mission to poop. I need fiber and lots of it. I need to unclog these pipes.....

Post Script....I just fixed cabbage, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, and one chicken leg....Oh and a glass of coca cola.....

Here comes the poop....

Post Post Script...No poop yet, but I've got terrible gas. That's the cabbage doing it's job...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...