Friday, December 7, 2012

Ziploc Bag Full of Stuff

Ms. ******,

We found a ziplock bag with Tobacco Quitline cards and a variety of cards with your name, including this email address.  It was on the corner of Spring St. and Church St.

Please reply to let us know what to do with the bag and its contents.

**********

This was an email I got on yesterday afternoon.  WOW. The car thief put my things in a ziploc bag and threw it out. WOW. There was no ziploc bag in my car. Did he suddenly grow a conscious and decide that he didn't want to litter, so he bagged my things and threw them out. I'm just dumbfounded?? 

At first I was thinking that maybe the person who was emailing me was putting me on because who would do that?? I thought something was fishy, so I called the police and the officer had me forward the email to him then respond to this person asking them to turn it in to the police station. Sure enough I got an email and a call from the station saying that my things were turned in. WOW!

I wish someone would turn in my computer and my camera, and my backup drive, and my neice's gifts, and my laundry detergent and my bleach, and MY LUNCH BAG!!

I have got to do laundry, but I don't have any detergent. I've got to buy more detergent and I'm running a little short on funds. WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...