Friday, December 21, 2012

What am I doing for Christmas?

OMG....Christmas is coming and I don't have any plans. I don't know what i'm going to do or eat. I know I want to go see a movie, but I've been watching yahoo movies website and nothing seems interesting. I've been asked to go bowling and I think I"m going to do that, but I haven't made any plans to eat. I want the traditional....turkey, dressing, lasagna, but I don't have all that money. I've got a turkey breast in the freezer, but it's not the best. I had one for Thanksgiving and there is still left overs of it in the fridge (I'm sure I need to throw it away now.) I have a $10 restaurant.com gift card that I think I will use for PT's BBQ. They smoke turkey legs, so I think I'm gonna get a turkey leg, and some BBQ. Then I will make some cornbread dressing. I think I want some beans too. But, I really, really want some lasagna or some really good mac and cheese. What I made for thanksgiving was good with the lobster, but only after I doctored it up. I also want sweet potatoe pie.....Dag, I hate being broke :-( 

I'm thinking about what I have in the fridge and freezer.  I think I can make this as my Christmas dinner.  :

Smoked turkey legs
BBQ rib tips
Dressing w/Cranberry Sauce
Stir Fry noodles with brussels
Mashed Potatoes
Broccoli
Sweet potatoe turnovers

I'll have to wait on the lasagna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...