Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Who's Counting?

A series of unfortunate events....

2000 Apartment burglarized
Boom box and jewelry (including my class ring)

2001 Car burglarized
CDs stolen (door was unlocked and windows down)

2008 Apartment burglarized
Door kicked in on New Year's eve(I think it was a neighbor). DVD player and jewelry stolen

2009 Car burglarized
Window was busted out. They couldn't steal the car because it was a stick shift. There was nothing inside to steal.

2010 Robbed at gun point
Sitting in my car, a man came up, pointed a gun in my face and told me to give him my purse. I didn't have a purse with me, so I gave him my laptop.

2012 Car stolen
$1500 of technology (Laptop loaded with Windows Professional and other software, Kodak camera, Seagate backup drive) Christmas gifts, laundry detergent, and clothes were taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...