Wednesday, December 26, 2012

No more Bah humbug

I wasn't in the mood for Christmas when I left work today. Especially since I left my food gift certificate at wotk. Dag, I can't go get my BBQ. However, when I started cooking and cleaning I really got into it. I fixed chicken stir fry with broccoli and brussel sprouts. Then I baked the corn bread for my dressing and made plans for the rest of the food. I really got into the Christmas spirit. Tomorrow morning, I gonna have mini breakfast quiche's with mimosas. The dinner menu has been modified Chicken/Veggie Stir Fry Chicken/Sausage Dressing Mashed Potatoes Sweet Potatoe Turnovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...