Wednesday, December 26, 2012

End of the Year

Two years ago, I was living with a friend, totally broke. I didn't have two nickles to rub together (not sure where that saying comes from. LOL). Life is considerably better, but I'm not out of the woods yet. I still in MAJOR debt and owe $2500 on a car that needs MAJOR repairs, but despite it all, I am better than I was two years ago this time. I'm always reflecting on how I can get better and now is the time for me to GET OUT OF DEBT. My debt to income ration SUCKS big time. I've got a $50,000 in student loans and I only make $30,000 a year. That's upside down and backwards. So, I've got to get my rear in gear and make some more money, pronto. I've been listening to Dave Ramsey and he's a great motivation, so for 2013 I'm really going to buckle down and tackle this debt. I HAVE GOT TO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...