Friday, December 28, 2012

Nooooo, I'm not ready.......

The end of the year is coming too FAST. I'm not ready. And I can't stop it from coming. What am I going to do??? I'm sitting at my desk fighting back tears. I'm just sad and I know I need to just "get over it." My life isn't horrible, just in a little shambles. And I'm doing what I can to rebuild. I have a fulltime job, a nice place to live, a car and food in the refrigerator. I have my health and my mental faculties. Life is GOOD!! So, why do I feel so bad? Why am I letting money make me feel so bad? There is nothing I can do about the past, so why am I letting it make me feel like this? The only thing I can do is do better from here. I can't change what HAS ALREADY HAPPENED!! Get OVER IT!!! I need to prepare the for new year--emotionally. I don't work on Monday, so I'm grateful that I will have the time to get myself together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...