Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Have to HIDE my Car

My car was stolen.....AGAIN!!!! I took a day off work on Friday because I was invited to go to Clinton. I got up, got dressed and went down to my car....AND IT WAS GONE!!!!

I was shaken...in disbelief. Almost in tears..

I called the police, called my insurance company, made a report and headed to the rental car place. I was VERY upset and slightly annoyed that this was happening to me again. I found out that since the two boys that stole my car before were teens, they were not held in jail. They were arrested, booked, charged, and let go to wait on a court date. WOW!!!! There was no bail set, nothing...because they were juveniles. The police went to the house of the two boys and found my car there Monday evening. Yep, it had stopped on them. LOL!!! The temperature here over the weekend was awesome...in the 60s, but by Saturday night it was in the 30s and overnight on Sunday, it was in the teens, so I was sure it wouldn't start. And sure enough, it didn't start and they had no choice, but to leave it sitting there, in THEIR YARD!!! I was so upset!! Here I am sitting in the driveway of the people who stole my car, my laptop, camera, backup drive, all of my stuff...Even the food from the food pantry was in my car this time. They still had my keys and I couldn't do anything, but pick up my car.

One police officer was kind of hostile towards me...."You have to pay the money to get the ignition changed, otherwise this is going to continue to happen," he exclaimed.

WHERE AM I GONNA GET $350 FROM?? I can barely pay for the car, let along to get it fixed!!!!

So now my car is in hiding. Yep, when I come home, I don't park in my parking lot I hide my car. It's not even on the street. I'm gonna get a cover for it too...If I can afford it. UGH!!!

Criminals....THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...