Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Her Dream

A young girl that I mentor told me this dream...

She was 8 months pregnant and she got into a fight with another girl. She really beat the girl up and the girl got mad and decided to take a knife and and start to slice her up. She was protecting her belly and in the midst of it, she called me on the phone screaming about this girl that was slicing her up. I hurried to her rescue and took her to the emergency room and was screaming to them that she was pregnant and bleeding all over. They hurried to get her treatment.

As they were taking her back for treatment I saw the other girl that she was fighting. The girl had managed to write an account of the fight in a diary and I went to get it from her to go to the police. As the girl was getting ready to hand me the diary, she stabbed me in the stomach and proceeded to stab me, but I started praying and as the girl was stabbing me, nothing was harming me because I was praying....

Then she woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...