Tuesday, January 8, 2013

He hung up on me. Hahahaha

I get these calls all the time and most people are okay with it and just say that they are sorry they can't help me. It goes like this.... "Hello, my name is Tom and I'm calling on behalf of AT&T. I want to know if I can get you a good rate on your current service." "OK," I reply. "I just want to tell you this call will be monitored and recorded for quality purposes. How much are you paying for your current cable service." "I don't own a TV," is always my reply. Silence.......It's like I can hear that white noise you hear when you turn to a station that is not in service. "What type of programs do you watch?" "Well, I rent movies and I watch the news," I replied. Silence........ Click. I looked at the phone. Agggghahahahha. He didn't know what to say. He just hung up. WOW. Now I know how to get them. Actually this is like the 4th call I've had from AT&T trying to sell me cable service. One time a guy called me in early December and when I told him I didn't have a TV, he just jumped right in, "Well, you are really in for a treat because not only can we get you into a good cable service, if you sign up today, we will give you a $100 prepaid Visa card, so you can go buy you a TV." I just laughed. He had me there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...