Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Marathon

It's been a long time since I stayed in the bed to watch a marathon show on tv. By the way, this is my favorite past time....chilling in bed with my favorite foods watching show after show after show....aaashhhhh, good times.

This weekend I had the opportunity to do just that.

Of course I don't have a bed and I don't have money to buy my favorite foods, but curling up on the couch with chips and dip was just as good. And my show of choice....SCANDAL.

Yes!!  I've been hearing the buzz about this show and I'm partial to the oldies, but goodies....Law & Order, CSI, The Practice...I don't try to many new shows, but I was lured in and OMG am I glad. I literally stayed up to 4am Sunday morning finishing season 1. After church I got back home to get caught up on Season 2 and boy am I exhausted and exhilirated all in one. I can't wait to see how this plays out. That Olivia Pope has gotten herself into a bit of a pickle.....let's see how she will wiggle out of this one. Can't wait til the next show....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...