Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm Such a Chicken

I was scared to make the call. Why was I scared? Why do people frighten me? What is wrong with me? Why can't I confront issues in my life? I was being sued for my car loan and I talked to the manager at least 3 times and he never mentioned it to me. So, imagine my surprise when I looked myself up and found that I was being sued. I went to the courthouse to get more information because I never got any notice. Basically, I was supposed to be in court tomorrow morning at 9am and I wasn't told anything. So, I wanted to call.... But, I was afraid to.... But, I did anyway.... The manager was really REALLY nice, but I was almost in tears. He basically said that the papers were never served because of my address and that he canceled the suit and that unless I hear from him, I do not need to show up to court. Why was I so afraid to call him? Will I ever NOT be afraid to do something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...