Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dismissed

I went to talk to the Asst State's Atty today about my ticket that I got when my car was stolen. I told him the story and he was a little shocked....I'm noticing a lot of people are shocked when I tell them my car was stolen. I was the most shocked, but he asked me about three times, "your car was stolen?" and I had to tell him yes, yes, yes. He then said that if I could corrobarte the information I could have the ticket dismissed. Whew!!! Thank, you God!! I don't have another bill that I can pay. I still got doctor bills and my god awful car loan and I still need to go to the dentist which I'm holding off because I can't pay for it. So, thank God for the dismissal. I will go tomorrow morning to make sure that that is the deal. I mean, he wrote it down, but I just want to make sure that I don't need to show up to court on Friday. In other news.... I still have to show up to court tomorrow, I supposed, for being sued. I can't believe the manager has still not said anything about it. WOW. I wonder if he's banking on me now showing up so that a judgement can be submitted against me. I don't understand how this works...If I make a deal with him to pay the loan, why am I still being sued? Why does it have to go to court and incur attorney fees if we made a deal? I'm gonna call him today and ask him about this court thing.... Man, I hate confrontation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...