Friday, January 25, 2013

I BELIEVE

There is nothing like a miracle to reignite your faith and belief in God... Lately, I've been a little somber because of my financial situation. I found that it was too late to apply for the job that would increase my salary by $6000 and looking at two overdrafted bank accounts put me in a bit of a mood. Especially since I didn't have enough money to get gas to drive to work (I took the bus and walked home, in the cold). So, as I was patiently waiting (I had not choice but be patient) for payday to come, I prayed and continued to thank God for a roof over my head. The temperature has been below zero and I would not have wanted to be sleeping in my car in this weather....so despite the black hole of poverty that I've been facing, I'm still thankful and grateful to God!!

Payday came and as I was totally my debts, I realized that I didn't have enough to cover all of my bills and pay the overdraft charges in addition to getting food to eat, so I just sucked it up and went to the bank, got out the money I needed to cover my debts. I looked up at the clock and I was late. I was supposed to be at the high school to work on a project after school, so I rushed across town. When I got there, I was rushing so much that I didn' pay any attention to anything. An hour later I was back in my car headed back to work when I realized tha the $430 that I had gotten out of the bank was gone....dropped out of my wallet. Tears were starting to come, but for some reason they wouldn't fall. I just kept saying to God, "You know I need my money....I was gonna pay my tithes.....I need a miracle." When I got back to the school, I was scouring the parking lot, trying to back track. I got to the door and a young girl opened it for me, "are you T*******?" "Yes, I am," I replied. "They got your stuff in the office." I was happy, but not too much. What exactly did they have in the office, my money or just my ID? (The whole bank evelope was missing with my license and my $430. I got to the office and everyone was happy to see me, "You missing something, ain't you?" "YES, MY MONEY," I replied. The secretary started to joke with me by just giving me my ID. I then told her that there was $430 that was with my ID. For a milli second I got nervous and then she handed my the envelope. She said an older lady saw it on the parking lot and brought it in. She then looked me up in the phone book and called me......

**** SIGH*******

I was so happy, I was thanking God!!!!! I COULD NOT AFFORD to lose that much money!!!!! OMG. THANK YOU, JESUS for smiling on me!!!! If a teenager would have found that money, I'm sure it would not have been returned. Thank God for good people. I pray for the woman who found my money, I pray a blessing over her life, I pray that what she done for me will cause restoration to come to her life. The Bible says that we reap what we sow and I pray that just as she sowed kindness to me by returning what was lost, kindness will be shown to her and restoration come to her 100 fold. In Jesus name, Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...