Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My. Office. Stinks.

I'm embarrassed and I don't want anyone to come in, but P U, it is rank in here. I have a glade plugin that I took out of the wall because I didn't want to waste my smell good in such a funky room. LOL. So, what has brought on the funk? Me,hehehehe Yep, me not following instructions. We started out corporate fast at church and our instructions were to eat baked chicken and veggies (salad, stirfry veggies, etc). Well, since I had leftover beans in the refrigerator, I ate that. Then we were allowed to eat nuts throughout the day. Another bad mistake. Instead of just eating a handful, I ate the whole tin. Then later in the week I made chicken soup with broccoli and weggies. I had THE WORST CASE OF FLATULANCE in history. It smelled so BAD and I had to go to church so that means I had to hold it in. Now, I'm sitting in my office and instead of holding it in, I"m just letting it go and it is downright PUTRID. I left my office and came back and the smell is hung up in the air. I know they say that cigarette smoke is heavy and has the ability to just hang around in the air, but I didn't know that bodily gas does that also. I'm also experiencing great diarrhea. My poo looks like dark brown peanut butter thanks to the 3 cases of nuts I ate over the weekend. I can't do that anymore. No more nuts for me on this fast. Usually, I enjoy when my body disposes properly when I eat enough fiber, but this is way too much. My poo is horrid and it just flows. I'm now eating applesauce because they say that it helps to bind you. I don't have any bananas or white rice. I wish I could eat some mac and cheese. That would bind me up really well. UGH!! **Post Script** It's not a good idea to be eating beets now. I wiped and there was a read tinge. I started to panic, then I remembered the beets. Now my poo is brownish red. Ay yi yi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...