Saturday, January 5, 2013

Case Dismissed

I went to speak to the State's Atty on Wednesday about my traffic ticket. He agreed to dismissed the charges pending the police report from my car being stolen. I dropped the report off and went to see him again on Friday morning. He reassured me that the case would be dropped, but that I would still need to attend court. So, there I was among the other 100 cases in traffic court. I was happy that my case was a petty offense because offenses go first. I was in and out. The day before I was supposed to be in court for a small claims matter with the bank who financed my car. Thankfully, I didn't have to go. The bank canceled the case pending my agreement to pay them by March 2013 which is my goal. I'm gonna do all I can to get it paid. I wish I could get a part time job....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...