Saturday, June 4, 2011

Where is my new sofa?

It's June 4 and my sofa was supposed to be on its way here. Where is it?

Still at the store. That's where it is. I didn't have enough money to pay my car note and get my sofa. Plus my new job assignment has not paid me so I'm quite short on cash. I'm not worried. I have plenty of food!!

Speaking of new job assignments...

I haven't heard from the university, but I have seen the Director. My church had a woman's luncheon and she was invited and I went over to hug her and she wasn't too receptive. That kind of let me know that she hasn't chosen me for the position. I'm not upset. God has another plan for me and I'm grateful for that. I'm getting back on track spiritually and I love God for not leaving me!!! My Pastor said he had a business idea that he wants me to help with. I'm happy for that. This will help me to stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...