Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Battling Fatigue and Lack of Motivation

God is so good to me!!! I don't know what to do with myself.

I just checked my account and I have money--more money than I thought I had. Yesterday I checked and I had $34. Today I checked and I have over $400. God is so good. So why is it, that I can't get motivated enough to do what I need to do. Why can't I pray more, why can't I read my Bible more???? Why, why, why? Why am I so fatigued and unmotivated. I have no reason to be this way. Ok, the doctor said I have hypothyroidism, but I don't blame this on my condition because I've had a problem with my thyroid for years. So why don't I feel like getting out of bed? Why don't I feel like doing anything?

I will admit that I'm slightly depressed, but I don't even blame all of this on that. I just need to GET MYSELF TOGETHER and FAST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...