Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Job Opportunity

I've been working this temp job for two weeks now. When they hired me they said that it could possibly be temp-to-hire, but I realized that they weren't gonna hire me when they interviewed a girl the first week that I worked. But, I've been managing. I thank God for this job. It's keeping gas in my car.

Speaking of gas in my car...my new car accessory is a red gas can. I don't go anywhere without it.

I was surfing the net, looking for jobs and the company that hired me to be a resident manager is looking for a case manager. I"m gonna send my boss an email to ask her if I'm eligible to apply for the job. It only pays $18,000-24,000 a year, but I'll take it because it has health care. I need to go to the dentist and the doctor.

I also want to get a new phone with internet at home and I"m reluctant to sign up for a contract for those things when I don't know if I will have a steady paycheck. I have a hard enough time wondering if I'm gonna have enough money to pay my car note.

I also need to get my car fixed. It's rattling, needs and oil change, and the engine light just won't go off--something about oxygen sensors....

I just want to be stable!!!

And I want to buy a new bed. Sleeping on the air mattress has become a pain because it is defective. I can't explain it, but the ridges that are supposed to keep the air chambers evenly distributed with air have burst, so I have a lump-sided mattress that feels like a waterbed, which is the most uncomfortable thing to sleep on. I can't wait to sleep on a plush mattress with fluffy pillows.

I pray that I get the job because it will be something that I enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...