Monday, June 6, 2011

The Same Old Issues

When I worked for the temporary service that laid me off back in November, I had so many issues with them paying me (not to mention the issues with unemployment related to them). Well, they've hired me for a temporary data entry position and I'm facing the same old issues with being paid. I'm not gonna complain about it, but there seems to be a problem some where. I was expecting to get a paycheck from them on Friday and as of today I have not received it, so I emailed them to ask what the process was to being paid. One of the girls emailed me back to say, "I thought you remember the process..." I told her that I would go online to input my hours. She then said to me that the company is not signed up for their online pay system.

Well, how am I supposed to get paid if I don't enter my hours online? That is the only way that I know to do my time sheet. I haven't been told otherwise. So what else is there to remember?

I believe that she was trying to "cover herself" for not telling my supervisor that she needs to turn in time sheets. I want to be stubborn and give her a hard time, but that's not the right thing to do. I'm gonna humble myself and ask her for a time sheet. God help my heart, PLEASE. I don't want to be bitter towards them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...