Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Job Searching Again

I NEED A JOB!!!

I think that is one of the reasons for my lack of motivation. I have no passion for anything. I need a mission, a purpose in life. Well, actually I have a mission and a purpose, but it has always been tied to my work. Now that I am not working, I have no passion. It's like the life is being sucked out of me and I need to not allow that to happen.

I went to Slumberland to look for a bed because I've been sleeping on my couch and as much as I enjoy my couch, sleeping on it is posing great bodily harm. My neck and back hurt. So I looked at a bed and a mattress set. It will cost about $700 for all of it, but I'm not sure when my unemployment will run out, so I don't want to commit to that. The good thing is that if I put the items on layaway, I can get my money back if I change my mind. So, I'm gonna put $100 down and they will give me 4 months to pay it off. So, I need to pay at least $200 a month on it. I'm not sure if that include delivery. Hopefully, the delivery will only be about $70. I'm not buying any other frills--protection plans etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...