Monday, June 6, 2011

Why can't I just say it?

"So what type of work do you do?"

I hate that questions. I feel so stupid saying that I"m unemployed, or saying that I'm a temporary employee. So instead of saying that I just say, "I do contract work for companies" and I hope that they don't ask what type of work. If they do I say, "Program development, evaluations and grant writing." Which is sort of kind of what I do with the non-profit that I volunteer at, but I don't get paid.

I haven't heard anything from the university. I'm thinking about all of the answers that I could have told her related to the last questions that she asked me. I'm not gonna be mad or upset if I don't get the job. I just want to be working in my purpose. I want to fulfill my purpose in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...