Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Director Called Me

I was busy at work and I looked at my phone to a missed call from a number that I didn't recognize. I dialed my voice mail and listened to the Director ask me to call her back. I immediately called her, but of course she was gone for the day. GRRRRRR. I'm wondering if she is calling me to let me know that I didn't get the position. Maybe because we know each other, she feels that it's more personal to call me than to send me a letter. She really doesn't have to do that. I would be surprised if she offered me the position. When I talked to the secretary, she didn't seem excited. I guess I'll hear from her tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...