Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally Got Paid

I got my unemployment check the other day. I also got paid from my temp job. So, I was able to finish paying off my sofa. It will be delivered on next Thursday after 2pm. I will be working during that time, but I'm gonna request time off to get my new sofa. I CANT WAIT!!!!

I was also able to pay the rest of my car note. THANK GOD. When my check next week, I'll be able to pay next month's car note. I've been working on my living expenses. I think I can buy all of my household needs--toilet paper, toothpaste, laundry detergent, etc for a whole year for under $300. I've been tracking how much of this stuff I've used since I moved here and I found that I used 24 rolls of Angel Soft Double Roll tissue since March 1. So that means I need about 24 rolls every 3 months. So, I went to the store and got two 24 rolls of Scott Triple Roll for $9.99 each at Target. It was on sale. I think the regular cost is like over $15. I would have been happy if I had a dollar off coupon, but I couldn't find one. But, it was still a steal. (Womp, womp :)

I also got two 50 load 100 oz Woolite laundry detergents for under $6.00. I was also on sale. The regular price was about $12. I've bought 5 things of Colgate toothpaste from the dollar store and I'm looking at body wash, hair shampoo, and other cleaning supplies that I need. I want to be a little more natural with my body wash, so I splurged and bought Dr.Bonners.

A friend is gonna hire me to run a program for people who were caught shoplifting. I've got to put together a proposal. I'm gonna work on that tonight. That will keep me afloat after my temp job runs out next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...