Tuesday, June 21, 2011

12:00 deadline

I was finishing my employment application for the Case Manager position for the Homeward Bound program (the program that has hired me to work as a Resident Manager) and while getting their address off the website, I noticed that the deadline to turn in the application was noon. WHAT?????

I picked up the application on Friday. She didn't say anything about noon as the deadline. She simply said it was due June 20. WHAT TO DO? It was not 1:37pm and I rushed to get it done and to the office. I simply told the receptionist that I just found out that it was due at noon. She just said okay and that she would let them know.

I don't know if they are gonna be lenient or not, but I pray. When my boss said that she thought about me for the position, that let me know that I had some kind of favor. I pray to God that I keep that favor. I need a steady income.

Thank you God for steady income!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...