Monday, June 27, 2011

Paradigm Shift

In order to survive the next phase of my lift, I must shift my thinking. God is teaching me how to see myself differently. I've always had self-esteem issues--a lack of self-confidence, inferiority complex...., but in order for me to be successful as a Woman of God, I can't continue my life in fear. I have to be confident in God!!! This shift is happening, but "the old me" is resistant. I've been battling a depressed state because I'm mad. I'm upset at myself for allowing this downward spiral. I'm mad at myself because I feel like I"m too old to be in this situation. I'm mad because I haven't learned to stand up for myself. And this madness has caused me to be sad. And this sadness has caused me to be tired. I don't want to be tired anymore. So, I have to shift my thinking!!! I've got to shift my thinking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...