Monday, June 20, 2011

Weight Loss Goals

I am fat....

Ok, I'm not really fat, just overweight. I'm sure I'm about 190lbs and I'm 5'5", so according to all the rules about weight, I'm fat. So, I applied for assistance for the YMCA about a month ago, but I didn't have any money to sigh up, so I'm gonna sign up today. If I can go about 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes a day, I'm sure I'll be on the road to slimville. Of course it's easier said than done, so I'm gonna make myself go. That's the only thing that I can do is to make it up in my mind that I can't continue to add to my weight. I have no health insurance, so getting sick is not an option. So, I've got to get healthy.

I watched Sicko last night and it was so eye opening about what American has done to her citizens. WOW, we should be ashamed of ourselves, but no one is gonna take care of me like me, so I need to get moving.


In other news, the Director called to tell me that I was not chosen. I invited her to church.

My new sofa came and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I've been sleeping on it for the last few days since my air mattress is not staying inflated. My next goal is to get a new bad. My neck and back are tired of my sleeping conditions. I went to Slumberland again to look for a new bed--not a mattress, but a new bed. Yes, I need a mattress, but there are a few mattress stors that sell cheap mattresses about less than $200, so I'm gonna get a full size mattress and a pillow topper because I want my bed to be plush. But, I was also looking for a new bed. I've never been able to buy myself a new bed. In my old apartment, I had a full size mattress that was held up by a make-shift bed of plywood and bricks. I think it's time to buy a new bed. I've been looking at this one in the store. It's nice and sturdy and on sale for $399. It's a little more on overstock.com:




I'm gonna buy the mattress and box spring first and then go after that bed. I might put it on layaway at Slumberland since it's only $300 and pay $50 a week until I can get it, but I can't put the mattress on layaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...