Thursday, June 16, 2011

My sofa is coming

I don't know how many post I have about my sofa saga, but I'm sure this will be the last one. Some time between now and 5pm, I will have a new sofa to sit on. My apartment will become my home. Why is this such a big deal?

Well, because this is the first time that I've purchased a brand new sofa. In my other apartment, I had two love seats in the living room that were second hand. They were nice, but not really my style. I bought them because it was what I could afford. I think I paid less than $300 for both and I had way more bills than I have now. My new sofa will give me a little more dignity and help me to be more comfortable in my new space. I thank God for it. It's nothing like living in a place that doesn't feel like home. And plus with my past experience with bed bugs, I do not want to chance buying another second hand sofa.

Post Script: I'm like a child on Christmas. I keep looking out the window. When my phone rings, I get excited. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...