Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sweating to the Oldies

I got my YMCA membership. I"m SOOOOOO happy!!! And the best thing is that when I applied before they were asking me to pay $27 a month, now I'm only paying $18 a month. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! My goal was to not pay more than $20 a month and God honored my desire.

I started my aerobics classes today. I did a 30 minute step class and a 30 minute spin class. I hate spinning, but I thought I'd give it a try. My but hurts from those seats. But, it was a good class. I"m not gonna do it again.

I'm gonna stick with aerobics and pilates and zumba.

I'm gonna weigh myself and take my measurements to track my progress. Maybe I'll look into weight watchers again so that I can track my progress online.



*Post Script: I weighed myself. It's not pretty--196lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...