Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Great Interview

I had my interview for the Case Manager position. It was great. I was poised and answered all of the questions thoroughly. I asked questions at the end and everything seemed really well. I'm not sure their perspective, but it was good. They said that they will be calling me this week. I've been praying that God give me direction because I do need a job, but I also volunteer and we have a summer camp coming up that I want to work with. If I take the job, I won't be able to work with the summer camp. WHAT TO DO?? I just pray that God lead me because I do need a job and I want the stability, but I also love what I do with the non profit that I work with.

In other news, I've been looking for programs for school. I'm checking out the MSW/Ph.d program at U of I. It sounds like a wonderful program and something that I will enjoy. However, of course I need to apply and if I'm accepted, I need to pay tuition--all the more need for a job. Unless I get a graduate assistant ship which is what I want to do. Some of the requirements of the program is that I need 20 credit hour of social behavioral science courses which I'm gonna try go to do at the community college. The priority deadline to apply is Dec 1, so I will have my application in their office that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...