Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Staying Motivated

I started working out last week. I was so excited. I did about 2 hours of aerobics. But, because of my schedule this week I haven't been about to work out. I need to stay motivated. I've been watching Dr. Oz and getting some really good weight loss tips. Some of the things that I'm gonna be doing include:

1. Do a one week liver detox that will help to curb my sugar and carbohydrate dependence. The liver detox includes eating one week of cruciferous veggies. During this week I can't eat sugar or carbohydrates.

2. Drinking and ice cold glass of water first thing in the morning. This helps to jump start metabolism.

3. Eating 30 grams of protein 30 minutes after I wake up. This helps to boost metabolism and it helps me to not be tired after lunch

4. Leaving one day a week as a "binge day" where I will be able to eat anything I want to eat. This is so that I'm not restricting myself from things I like to eat.

5. If I do happen to fall of the wagon, within an hour do some exercize.

I'm gonna try things things along with lowering my saturated fats and sugar. My goal is to lose at least 20lbs by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...