Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Reading

I just wrote about wanting to find a good book to read for the summer. So, imagine my surprise at the article in Sunday's Parade Magazine about summer reading. They gave a really good list of books to try. I'm gonna try I’m Feeling Lucky by Douglas Edwards. It's not fiction, but it sounds interesting. It tells the story of how google grew from a two man company to the bazillion dollar company it is today. Douglas Edwards used to work for google and he's telling about his experiences. I think there is also book by Ben Mezrich, the guy who wrote about Mark Zuckerberg in Accidental Millionaire. I"m gonna try to find that to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...