Wednesday, July 20, 2011

THANK GOD FOR UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE

I was BROKE. My car note is past due (I only paid $190 and I was supposed to pay $220), my account was overdrawn, I need some gas, and I have no minutes on my phone.

So, I was a little nervous about my unemployment check because I have no idea when it runs out. I am overjoyed because I check my account and I have money, moolah, deneros, chedder, cheese, bread, bacon, etc.....


THANK GOD because I didn't know where I was gonna get money from. I do have my Link card, but I can't fill up my car with that.

When the money was loaded on my Link card yesterday I was so happy. I went to Kroger because I wanted some cheese grits and asparagus to go with my baked chicken. I was a little disappointed because the only thing that tasted good was the asparagus. How can you mess up cheese grits? Ugh.

Any way, I thank God for favor even when I don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...