Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blown Tire

After my interview, Mel and I went to get lunch at KFC. I really wanted some grilled chicken, but they didn't have that type at this KFC. I had to settle on some baked beans and snack size bowl. We then headed to the gas station to gas up to hit the highway. I paid for the lunch, gas and some oil to put into Mel's truck. I was happy to do it. He didn't have to volunteer his time to drive me 100 miles for work. As we were riding I realized the door hadn't been shut completely. I wanted to open it, but we were driving so fast I was scared. Mel told me to open and shut it really fast, he said he would hold me. We joked about it. He then started taking the joke a little too far by telling me that he would have to tell his girlfriend that he was holding me. I moved from the conversation. He talked the rest of the way about his work and right as we got about 10 miles from my job, there were this pop and hissing sound. I yelled, "JESUS" and was telling Mel to pull over because it was the tire. The front tire on the passengers side had blown. We got out the car and the time was in shreds. It was all the way off the rim. I have never been in a car where this happened. Neither have I seen this happen before. He called a friend of his and while he was on the phone a tow truck pulled up behind us. Mel didn't have any money, but I had gone to the bank earlier that day so I had excess cash on me. He talked the guy into towing us for half price. Mel's friend said he would meet us at the tire shop and he would buy Mel a new tire.

As the guy was hooking the truck to tow it, he asked us if we were gonna have someone come to get us because there was not much room in his truck for the both of us. Mel told him that his friend was gonna meet us so the tow truck guy cleared the seat to allow us to squeeze in. This is when things got pretty awkward.

In order to sit halfway comfortably Mel had to wrap his arm around me and I was pushed up against him so not to be in the guys way of driving the stick shift. Mel then began to joke about how he has always wanted to hold me like that. I did't find anything funny. I was uncomfortable. Then the most awkward thing occurred. As Mel has his arm around me he began to fondle me. Yes, through my coat, he began to caress me. At first I didn't know what it was that was rubbing up against me until I saw his hand. It was almost near my breast. UGH!!!! This man has a girlfriend that he claims to love and yet he is molesting me. WHAT????? I don't know what he was thinking but the devil got in him and I didn't want to make a scene all squished in the man's truck. I couldn't wait to get out of that vehicle. He touched me the whole time driving. UGH!!!!! When we finally got out the car, I wanted to go wash myself. I was so disgusted. I began to understand why his gf is having insecurity issues. It's his spirit. It's not totally her. At one point, I was thinking that she was simply insecure. But, he is way ttttooooooo flirty and touchy feely. If I was in love with a man and I wanted to marry him, I wouldn't even want to be close to another man. I wouldn't have eyes for anyone else. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM???? This is the reason why I stopped being friends with him before. He would say inappropriate things to me. He claims to be a man of God, but he needs to take care of his issues. I'm not questioning his faith and belief in God. But he needs to check his spirit. I understand that as a Christian there are times of temptation and there are many, many, many, many, many times, I've fallen, but I don't want to sin like that anymore. The Bible says, not unto Him who is able to keep me from falling. I don't want to fall like that. So I can't be friends with him. I don't want to sin and I don't want him to sin. UGH!!!!

As his car was being worked on he and his friends took me to work. I talked to my supervisor and went on about my day.

I'm so exhausted now, my eyeballs hurt. I literally want to take them out of my head and go to sleep.

Father, God. Please let Jen hurry up so we can go home. I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...