Friday, February 18, 2011

Blowing My Mind

I got to work today and there was a check. Not my regular pay check, but a bonus check. Almost $1000. WOW!!!

God keeps blowing my mind. There is so much I need to do with this money, but first I'd like to pick up my Frye boots.

Okay, that's a lie. The last thing I would do right now is spend a couple hundred dollars on boots.

I am gonna get a tune up for my car and new tires. I'm also gonna see if I can get the new carpet I've been trying to get. Maybe I'll have enough left over to pick up this dress I saw at TJ Maxx. It was the cutest dress and it was only $12. I'm sure it's not there anymore because it was so adorable, but if not, maybe I can substitute it with something of equal or lesser value :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...