Saturday, February 19, 2011

What To Do, What To Do?!

When I started my job at W#4%Q#$ F$%#$%$ Bank, I followed the instructions to call my case manager at to tell him I got a new job and that my unemployment benefits had come in. I never received a call back, so I called and left him two other messages. He NEVER called me back. I came to the conclusion that he didn't need to call me back and that he would take care of my Link card. Basically, since I was working and getting unemployment, I would not be eligible for food stamps. However, I looked up my card information today and noticed that I have my full benefits--$200. Aaaaggggghhhhhhhh!!!!

What to do, what to do?!! Lord, knows I could use the money to buy some groceries, especially since I'm not working now, but I was told that if my finances changed, I wouldn't be eligible. So I shouldn't be eligible, right? So why are they tempting me????? If I spend this money and they find out that I've gotten unemployment, the government could have me pay that money back. I don't want to have to go through that. Lord, Jesus Help Me, Please!!!!! I could really use this money, so I have to not touch it and let them take it back. Dag. That's like telling a child don't touch nothing in a toy store. This is torture. Father, help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...