Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Signed Contract Part 2

So, after seeing the apartment, I headed home. When I got there, I told Jenny and she as overjoyed. I took her to see the apartment. She was so happy for me. I know that I will need furniture, so I went online to Overstock, Ikea and Weekends Only. Weekends Only had simulator where you could design each room in your house. I put in the measurements of the living room/dining room and the bedrooms and designed this:



To get this room, I need to buy a sofa, plasma tv, and an accent chair. I already have a bucket chair, floor lamp, ottomans, magazine rack, and dining room furniture. I think I can spend about $1000 for the TV, sofa and chair. There is a 37 inch for under $400 on sellout woot. I can get a new sofa at Weekends Only for and an accent chair for about $700. My brother is a manager there, so I want to see if he can get me a discount so that I don't have to pay over $1000. Another option is that I want to buy a LCD projector instead of a plasma tv. I can get one for about $200. The sofa and accent chair that I want is here:



I'm gonna focus on the living room first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...