Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Got the Job

I got a call on yesterday and the Director of the Homeward Bound program offered me the job. I was happy. She asked me if I could come to her office on tomorrow at 10am to meet with her. I told her I would be there. At the time, I wasn't concerned about how I would get to work, I just wanted to jump at the chance. Consequently, today, I've been trying to figure out how I'm gonna get 50 miles to work. I don't want to call Mel. Actually, I don't want to talk to him at all. He violated me and I can't believe he did that to me. Ugh!!!!! I text a friend of mine to ask her if I could borrow her car and she told me that she was going out of town to the same town that I work in, but the problem is she is leaving at 7:30am. Grrrr. I called a shuttle service to see what their rates were and they charge $80 to go 50 miles. That's nuts! It used to cost $40. I also called the taxi here in town, but they never returned my call. So, I don't know how I'm gonna get to work. I may have to take the day off so that I could get things taken care of here. I know they said they wanted a days notice, but man. It's difficult not having a vehicle in this type of town. The bus stops running at 7pm. When I first moved her I wondered how the people who worked in the evening got to work? I'm gonna pray and see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...