Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Job is in Jeopardy

The weather has been crappy. It took us two hours to drive 50 miles on Monday and on Tuesday and Wednesday everything was shutting down, even the highway. When I checked IDOT's website on yesterday, it said ice and snow on the highway. When I check it this morning it said ice and snow patches. Because my car is not running I'm at the mercy of someone else, so she said she wasn't going to work, so I had to say ok and stay home today. The temp agency that called us called to say that our jobs were in jeopardy because we didn't attempt to go to work today. WOW!!! I'm glad you care about my life. If IDOT says snow and ice patches that meant it was gonna take another two hours to drive over the highway. I don't know what to say because I have no transportation to make it there 50 miles. I told Kim, the girl who drives that I'm not gonna worry and that is the truth. I'm not gonna worry. Father, I place this situation in your hands. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...