Monday, February 14, 2011

New Car Experience

My car is broken. The engine light has come on and when I start it up, it shakes. It even stopped on me when I was at the light. So, for the last two weeks, it's been buried in snow. I even had to quit my job because I can't get there. (That's another blog topic). So, I've been taking the bus and Jenny has been driving me to church and back home.

My friend Steph got a job at a Car dealership. She's been talking to me about getting a new car, so I decided to test drive a few. It was a funny ordeal.

I'll finish it later, I've got to go catch a bus.


To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...