Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rebuilding and Repairing

Now that I've got a place to stay, I need to get a stable job. I've been searching and searching and I've applied for a job at Rent-a-Center, Growing Strong and even Habitat for Humanity. I'm about to go to Walmart to apply to work. There is a KFC right around the corner from my apartment. I want to apply to work there on the weekends. I NEED A JOB!!!

My old job, the temp agency, (the one that I'm drawing unemployment from) called me to tell me that they have two office positions open. One is with Barbeck and the other is with a psychiatrist office. I'll take either one. I'm sure they want to get me into a job because they are paying for my unemployment insurance. So, their goal is to get me into a job, ASAP. My goal is to get a job ASAP. Once I get a stable job, I can start to pay my bills, get my car fixed, etc. I know I want to get new furniture, but all of that can wait until I can get myself employed.

God, I'm gonna need a hand with this.

Btw, I think I'm coming down with a cold. I woke up and my through was severely scratchy. Oh, No!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...