Thursday, February 17, 2011

Job Searching

I was up and at 'em this morning. I got on the bus @ 5:50am to make it to the Comfort Inn and the Hilton to apply for housekeeping positions. On the way there, I stopped @ Walmart to pick up an extra office key for Jenny and get some fruit for breakfast. I've been eating too much meat. So, today will be a meatless day. I hopped back on the bus @ 7:37am and headed north. I complete both applications and when I got to the mall to get back on the bus, I saw all these people going in, so I decided to check it out. They were walking! I forgot about the mall walkers program. Our mall is really small, so it takes 2 trips around to make 1.32 miles. I decided to do 2 miles. It took me about an hour. I don't know why, but it did. Then I hopped back on the bus @ 9:15 to head to the university which is where I am now.

I rented Waiting on Superman and Takers from Redbox, so I'm gonna spend a couple of hours watching movies. I wish I had some popcorn and a snuggie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...