Friday, September 24, 2010

Just Got Paid....

On Friday nights, I used to have a routine.  Leave work, go shopping, rent a couple of movies, get take-out, go home.  Once home, I'd settle into my comfy bed, turn on the DVD and relax watching movies.  I loved it. The only time that routine changed was when I was dating.

I want to get back into my routine, but It's beginning to be not so easy.  I have no money to shop (not that shopping is the first thing on my mind), and I have no bed.  Not one.  I gave my comfy full size bed away because it would not fit into my storage with all the rest of my life.  Yes, my whole life fits into a 5x10 box.  Well, except for the clothes, shoes, blanket and pillow that I keep in my trunk.  In addition to having to give away my bed, I had to give away my 27 inch tv that I used to watch my movies on.  Actually, I was going to give away my tv anyway to get a new flat screen, but of course I have no where to put a flat screen.

Well, it's Friday night and even though I haven't shopped, I did rent a few movies from Redbox.  Can't beat $1 movies.  The problem is where do I watch the movies.  My laptop battery only last for about an hour, so I'd never get through the movie which is a bummer to go through the whole movie and not be able to watch the end until I can charge my laptop.  So, I decided to stay at work after my meeting to watch the movie.  Thank God for my office!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...