Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Homeless away from home

I'm adjusting to the new city.  I found the locker room to shower and change in.  It's actually nicer than the one in the other city.  It's also warm, however, the water doesn't get as hot, but that's ok.  I also found the lounge with a television and a refrigerator that I can keep my food in.  As long as my food is labeled with a date I can keep it in the fridge.  They clean the fridges every Friday and that's fine because I go back home on Fridays.

I'm applying for a position at a hotel.  I want to work part time in the evenings.  Working there would someone get a nice warm room to sleep in at night.  I think.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...