I'm adjusting to the new city. I found the locker room to shower and change in. It's actually nicer than the one in the other city. It's also warm, however, the water doesn't get as hot, but that's ok. I also found the lounge with a television and a refrigerator that I can keep my food in. As long as my food is labeled with a date I can keep it in the fridge. They clean the fridges every Friday and that's fine because I go back home on Fridays.
I'm applying for a position at a hotel. I want to work part time in the evenings. Working there would someone get a nice warm room to sleep in at night. I think. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
Thank God for my new mindset!! I think with the mind of Christ!! As I was thinking about moving, I've been looking for a new place to...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
No comments:
Post a Comment